I wanted to give an update on my business operations during this challenging time for our country.
Following on from the Government advice I am continuing to stay open and practice the best I can.
However, to ensure that I can minimise any possible contact and risk of infection, I will change my interactions with customers on visiting the workroom in the following ways:
- I will desist in shaking hands.
- Entrance to the workroom will be via the garage and inner doors which will be opened prior to entering and departure.
- Hand sanitiser and a box of disposable face masks will be available on my workbench. I’ll be wearing a face mask during all measurings and fittings.
- Keep at least 1 metre apart whilst dealing with consultations and I have garden space, with seating, available for the same purpose weather permitting.
- Within the workroom both Velux roof windows will be opened to allow for a passage of air.
- I will be cleaning all common touched surfaces prior to and after your visit.